Monday, January 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!

yay! 14 already! so old le. aiyah!!!
the date stated above might not be correct but i'm REALLY posting on the 21st of jan.

today turned out to be better than i expected la.

had detention because i was late, so had to miss Higher Mother Tongue.oh yes!
on this very day too, Lionel got injured, and i mean INJURED. crazy injured.
BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD was everywhere!!!! many many,,,,
i'm not quite sure what really happened but at the end of the day, what i've heard is that standley got canning and the other two who were involved got betta form. ish! so many things happened on one day....
i hope Lionel is OK. and Standley will get some nice canning.

my burfdae exciting also la. got to blow a candle and feast on a delicious chocolate-coated cake which was meant for some 2e3 girl named Sherlyn if i'm not wrong, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER TOO!!! chan wan yu from 2T1 is also celebrating her burfdae today.yay for her!
all thanks to sakinah, i got to experience all those stuff la. thank yoo many2 yea,,,and thanks for the card to yarr. I would also like to thank my makcik for the nice t-shirts that she bought for my burfdae and my sis for picking them out. not to forget, thank yoo to my mom for the perfume and i hope my sister will stop using it because it's MINE!!!!!
hmm...i think that's about it.
0kae.

No comments: