Friday, May 30, 2008

UPDATE

HELLO PEOPLE ! And yea ,the holidays are here ! Looking forward to an exciting holiday .yay. the headline for the month-long holiday has got to be the trip to Sabah ! it's going to be my third time on an airplane i think. very reluctant to get onto one .Guess I watched to many aeroplane crashing show. hehe .the fear just grows as I get older. But I thiink the it's going to be quite fun lah .cuz my parents paid quite a sum for it .

During this holiday too, a kid from Thailand is coming to stay at my place for 3nights .All part of the Singapore-Thailand exchange programme thing .haiyah .dunno how i got selected for the thing . For me ,this only means one thing and that is I HAVE TO CLEAN MY ROOM! ms Ngiam say must make them feel comfortable in my house & my whole house is a disaster actually .what do u expect ? i have a working mom and no maid .haha .next year, i'll be off to Thailand .yeah !

hmm...got a new phone by the way .if u din noe, i recently lost my handphone at Bedok Camp .after i lost it ,i realised how expensive the phone was actually .i have never treated it with care for all the years i've spent with it .kept making it drop on purpose making it look like an accident .I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to my dear phone .i know it's too late and you're now someone else's (the fucking chibai who stole my phone) but i really hope that u'll find the happiness u've always wished for with ur new owner .I shall treat my new phone with all my love and care .and fyi, my parents bought me a new phone cuz i did fairly well for my SA1 .no camera but still needs the love .\

TILL NEXT TIME .
Love,
fazirrah

No comments: