Sunday, September 7, 2008

school's apening

school's opening tomorrow. This is the time when you regret not spending the holidays wisely. Oh yes. I wished the holidays was longer. My homework are all done(NOT!). I have no idea how to wake up for school tomorrow. Just got used to no alarm waking me up every morning. On Wednesday i woke up like abt 3+.Wow. Now, I'm just too lazy to even do a Math question.

However, i'm kinda glad school's opening...because my lonely days are over! No more talking to myself and Furby which btw is still in heat. I'll be talking alot tomorrow. But not too much because fasting. Oh yes. later thirsty. I'm having sore throat. Not the best time. My throat hurt so bad. But at least my voice like rockstar...haha. Hmm...gotta finish my maths.

till next time :D

No comments: