Friday, February 13, 2009

new blog skin

my blog created problems again :(
everything was gone...haii
i think my blog gt kena virus .
i was fed up.
but like i said before, life has to go on.
so i did. and tried my best to find a decent blog skin and this is the best i could get.
it took me 3 hrs to fix it.
very the irritating.
i thought of deleting my blog but i figured that is was too wasted.
please mind the crap i wrote on my tagbox. i was testing it.

today is Valentines' Day!
err...not so happening.
i would like to thank my paramost for the sweet mgs and khadijah, if u're reading this.
really sorry for not sending them back to u.
cuz my pp8 very the limited money.
yesterday, at school gt song dedication thing.
and they played paramost's hit, "Misery Business"
we rocked out like nobody's business.
get it? "we rocked out to misery business like nobody's business"
ahahahaha..
everyone around us was like what's wrong with these ppl.
i cannot believe they din recognize us..like, hello. we're Paramost. i think they dun really listen to music that much.
i lost my spectacles..AGAIN..:(
haii, haven't told my parents yet
this would be like the billionth time i lost it (that's 1000000000)
my parents are gonna kill me.

and btw, i got 10/15 for my geog test. (pheww!)

k. bye. i really nd to get of the computer.


No comments: