Monday, December 14, 2009

expired pictures

i've not blogged for some time now..kinda..
i've been really bored at home for these couple of days..
could do homework..but i'm not in the right state of mind to do homework..
i stay at home all day..alone..i feel like killing myself..
i woke up at 3 today..tak sengaje..
the day feels so short when i wake up that late..
i'll try to wake up at 7am tomorrow..which probably means i'll get back to sleep at 1pm..
haha.
i love waking-up-late part of the holidays..the rest is boring...for me, at least.

these are random expired pictures i uploaded from my phone..

Photobucket
me & me cousins
i'm actually the tallest...they cheated with heels..i had flats:(
Photobucket
hari raye..me and atiqah
Photobucket
me & half atiqah
Photobucket
mat-donald-boy
Photobucket
the pose.
Photobucket
:)
Photobucket
me&asyiqin.camp.
Photobucket
i tried chopping me bangs..

ok that's it. bye.

No comments: