Sunday, March 8, 2009

crappy sec 3 life

school week has been urgh...nnoying! Oh well, my parents are finally talking again. Finally! now i dun have to share my bed with my mother. Home has been a bore for the past couple of days. There's no one there for me to complain how crappy sec 3 life is..no one there to complain abt my quek. No one there to talk abt my BFFs relationship issues...and gossiping abt this girl in school...All i do at home is talk to myself while watching iritz dramas and do homework which never gets completed..
Eh! but today, I've completed almost all my homework and it's nt even 10pm yet. That's a first! I've even cleaned my room! wow! and it was VERY dusty, let me tell u.
Photobucket
the smiling tissues. i was sick.
Photobucket
the stars of the new season of "Lost"
Photobucket
e3/e4
Photobucket
birthday card. by asyiqin. thank u :)

And Sak, dun be angry with him anymore. He's not worth ur anger (i noe that didn't make sense). He made a bad choice. It's his loss.
Move on...go for someone worth ur time.
I'm ur fairy godmother..trust me..I know what i'm saying.
Stop brooding over that stupid person.

k then..bye:)

No comments: