Monday, March 16, 2009

hey hey hey

went to an IT show at Suntec City on Sunday...and man, it was damn packed. the whole building was filled with people...even had to queue up to go up the escalator. it's worse that jurong point. hahahha...
but at the end of the trip, got me self a laptop. yayyahh! ahhaah
i'm using it right now. haha...not been doing homework..just been watching "Friends" dvds. and watching movies online. ya..i love rotting at home.
i'm so bored right now...i dun want to do homework cuz it requires me to think and that hurts my brain.
too bad i can't use msn because of duunno what reason lah...makes me even boreder..
and my brother's singing next door is making my ears hurt so bad...stop singing lah!
haiyah...what shall i do?? bathe maybe? yahh..haven't done that yet...
Furby is sleeping like nobody's business...she likes to sleep..ALOT..now i know what she usually does when everybody's out...sleep all day...she's really fat too...becoming more like my brother...


i'm really jealous that atiqah got to go to Batam again...
how i wish i could go on a holiday...
i'm really bored at home...
i need to get out of s'pore..can't stand it anymore..
hope u had an amazing time there, atiqah..
not like me...all alone..in my bedroom...in front of the comp...talking to myself...
i'm not crying..

oh well, bye

oh yah! Paramost, i wanna go out wif u guys...i'm so borereredd!!! i think that's the millionth time i've said that...i dun want to JP please please please...

oh well again, bye again (:





No comments: