Sunday, January 24, 2010

random

birthday cakes :)
Photobucket
made by: atiqah's mom

Photobucket
bought by: my mom

Photobucket
made/bought by: 4E1

yay! i'm 16..

well ok..i was watching youtube and ran across this video which pretty much explains what i experienced a few weeks ago.
I asked my sister about it and she said that a jin (devil) had layed (hempap) on me as i had hempap-ed the devil. but in this video, she say it's sleep paralysis..and so, i did research..and i think that's why i experienced..at least i hope so.
it was really really scary..




What is sleep paralysis?

Sleep paralysis is a feeling of being conscious but unable to move. It occurs when a person passes between stages of wakefulness and sleep. During these transitions, you may be unable to move or speak for a few seconds up to a few minutes. Some people may also feel pressure or a sense of choking. Sleep paralysis may accompany other sleep disorders such as narcolepsy. Narcolepsy is an overpowering need to sleep caused by a problem with the brain's ability to regulate sleep.

i couldnt move or talk . it stopped when i bace doa in my heart..hahah..
hopefully it doesn't ever happen to me agaain..

well, ok bye :)

i would like to thank my lovely bffs for making my birthday the best day ever..
the card is amazing and gorgeous. look at it! isn't it gorgeous?

haha.this is my second tiny font thing;)

No comments: