Saturday, January 16, 2010

waddup doug!

hello..i have nothing really to say but i wanted to type..
so, why not i type out a post right? yah..so..
i got b3..for my mly 'o' level..if anyone's wondering..ha.
i dun noe how i'm supposed to feel..it's kinda sad that i didn't get distinction i guess..but whatever..i still have english..which i adore..ha.

hmm..i was at the toilet..having my mini concert in there..
and when i came out for a break..i saw my mom in my room going thru my phone!
ugh..it's so annoying..
and as i was scolding her and stuff(what teenagers do), she went thru my files and stuff..
she says she wants to noe whether i'm studying or boyfriend-ing(like that's a word)..
i was like..tkmoh mcm2 lah mak..
now i feel like i have to delete every msg people send me..ha.
hm..what else??
cca showcase was fun i guess..we got to perform..yay..i love performing as u can tell from the concert i had in the toilet..haha..
had another concert outside the general office with bffs while waiting for sakinah..
did tons of encores for russian roulette by rihanna,,hah..
the prefect there liked it when we sang 'replay'..we'll do another performance for u ok? ha..if we can remember ur face..
hmm..i shall go study for geography..
bye:)

No comments: