Thursday, August 25, 2011

HI AGAIN!


Eh hi... it's Friday and there's no school! Weeehooo!!!
& I'm not fasting.. bleagh. i thought can fast alr. turns out, no. don't ask me why ah k.
hari raya is coming! & so is exams..
-_-
kinda sad that Ramadan is ending so soon though.. it feels like ytd that we just started fasting (actually no.. but isn't that what ppl usually say.. hahaha)

Hari Raya will be nice, seeing everyone again.. heheehe
but day 1 will be damn awkward cuz my grandma who lived at my dad's youngest sibling's house, passed away early this year.
So that was our usual gathering spot cuz my dad has tons of siblings.
but now since my grandma is no longer with us, are we still gonna there? the thing is, we're just too used to going there
on the first day.
this whole thing is kinda awkward. Since all my grandparents have passed away, where are gonna go? Nobody
knows.

Plus, my aunt and her hubby also passed away early this yr.. I'm sure it's gonna be really hard for my mom and my cousins to celebrate hari raya without their loved ones this year..
can't believe i'm tearing u
p from typing this :'(
A lot has changed since last year.. & is it gonna get better.. nobody knows.
wah. like mystery liddat ah.. hahahaha!

k goodbye everyone. love you. cherish your loved ones before they're gone k :)
<3
Awww... missing these crazy girls (includin' Sak!)
PARAMOST FOREVER!!! :D
k bye!!!!




No comments: