Tuesday, August 9, 2011

i love sg.. well sorta


HAPPY 46TH BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!
Have an awesome one yeah dude! haha.. getting older each day ah.
It's almost 3 and I'm still in bed. hahaha #lazyass
i need to go shower cuz i stink real bad.. later lah k.
ndp celebrations in sch ytd was a bore.. rono won 4th! woohoo!
But I think I got a little too excited when Bikila won.. I don't think anyone could beat them after the performance by their "special guest star" lol.
SHE WAS GOOD! But i couldn't continue watching her cuz of the expression on her face #priceless
GO NEHA!

This got me thinking about ndp '08,where we got to see the fireworks from stage.. omg awesome experience manxz~
I MISS NDP 'O8 & THIS CRAZY COSTUME!
I was really into editing pictures when I was younger.

kayyyy... i dunno what to say. I go shower now! yay!

I loved calling myself Fuzzy Wuzzy! I was so cool... =.=

I love this song a lot! :D



k buhbyeeee!
*this was posted at later at night.....

No comments: