Monday, October 10, 2011

WELLO!

Cuz we're cool like that hehe ;)

EH HIII!!!
I honestly I have nothing to say, that's why I'm bad at blogging.. but since promos are over, I might as well waste my time doing stuff like this, y'know?
Not taking mother tongue was such a wise choice. I can't believe I wanted to take it at the beginning of the year. Blindly following my momma's instructions mah. Haha.
Gonna have tons of free time cuz of mother tongue & cuz school ends @ 1. yay!
I need to finish this PW script by tonight cuz must go for first round of presentation on wednesday. sian. first group some more..
The two post-promo days has been fun while it lasted. Actually it's quite lame. Learned about love, relationship & SEXXXXX!!!! Sex talk was pretty disturbing though.
I still wished there was a field trip or something. that'd be really cool.

I think blogs are supposed to like a journal or something.. to reflect and pour ur emotions into each post. I'm doing it totally wrong, aren't I? Ah, who gives a shit. it's not graded or anything.
oh yah! I got back gp paper 2.. 25/50.
that was totally unexpected. I really thought i'll fail, no kidding.
but so yeah, I passed. there's still other papers yet to be returned. CAN'T WAIT! not..

Hmm.. Have been thinking whether I should enter Talentime again next year.
I want to but I dun wanna do it alone. I suck at solos cuz I'll be nervous wreck like how I was in the previous audition.
I want to join GROUP!
So who wants to join my group??!!!
Haha.. We can name our group and other cool stuff as a group! It'll be so cool omg!
Haha!
Auditions will be held at my place @ 1pm on this Saturday. Do come!
:)

Byeee!!!
(p.s. please dun come my home on sat)

No comments: