Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I'M BACK!!!

My fury friend accompanying me while I study :)

Hi!!! I was really thinking hard whether to blog tonight or not. but decided to hehehe..
As always I have nothing to say. Eh wait, I do!

PROMOS ARE OVER!!!!!!!

for this year lah.. unless I have to take it again #hopefullynotlah

So yeah.. thought u should know that, blog!

Celebrated at Seoul Garden with the lovely girls of 11S16.
It was DAEBAK! Hahah!

I seriously hope all of us pass our exams with flying colours!
(no idea what that's suppose to mean. Is a D flying colour?)

ALL OF US PROMOTE, K? YAY!!!

It's a quarter to 1 and I'm really exhausted from everything today.

But it's ALL GOOD!

2 days break. No idea what I'll do to occupy my time. PW? nah..

Oh yeah, I wanna talk about WGM. If u dun like k-pop, sorry.
The show is srsly damn addicting.

I watched a lil bit of Khuntoria couple but got bored cuz they not really my kind of couple (wah, i got a type seh! couple, not guy some more! Haha!)
YONGSEO AHHHH!!! <3<3<3
I'm rewatching some of the eps to relive the memories of their fake marriage hahah!
K should prolly head to bed. LOVE YOU BYE!

~~~~

No comments: