Sunday, July 1, 2012

common tests

Hello there :D
CT2s recently ended ah so awesome. and tmr is youth day holiday! actually today is youth day~~ HAPPY YOUTH DAY! Felt really bad for poly students though, no youth day holiday. but heck, u guys' holidays are so awesome and long anyway. Us jc students just had our june holiday and all we did was study. hahaha who am i kidding? i didn't study as much as I wanted to. heh it's whatever. Hmm should I give a review of the papers? ah why not?
First, was econs....... in the classroom. It was freezing! And there was another thing too, but I cannot say ;)
After doing the first case study, I wanted to give up and just go to sleep. hahah. I wrote a whole bunch of crap which is what I do most of the time. Economics is my only hope though out of all the subjects I take. Hope I pass :)
Second, was chem. in hall. aw shit the paper was so demoralizing. both paper 1 and 2 were bad. Hope I pass but the likely chance of that happening is pretty pretty slim hahah
Third, was physics. I honestly think it was alright. hahah i always think it's alright then end up failing or getting an E. lol my physics sucks! but watching tbbt always make me get interested in physics. I wished my physics was as good as Sheldon though. ah well~
Last paper was math. it was kinda okay i guess. not gonna get an A but most likely pass lah.
then after that, 11s16 went bbq-ing! It was fun! the pool so nice. I wanna go swimming! then they brought in the beer. that made me kind of uncomfortable. in addition, miche told me the eggs and beer were making them erect. ewwwww! hahahah. k i'm tired. gonna hit the sack in a bit. byeeeee :)

No comments: