Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hello. I'm back again. I don't know why but I've been in a mood to blog a lot recently. Heheh.
So I went to school on Friday. cuz I only had 1-day MC. Boooo! But it's okay, cuz i got to spend my Friday with these awesome people. 
I think most of my peers will agree that school has been shitty lately. I don't know why. I mean the workload is still about the same, for me at least cuz I never do my tutorials. Hahaha. But the enormous number of tutorials(lessons) is starting to take a toll on me. I do not have that great of an attention span, so when u put 3 tutorials back-to-back in day, I will die of boredom. That's why we have lectures, to sleep. Lose focus here and there. but if u sleep during tutorials, you must stand at the back of the class.
 Econs lectures ~~~ nag nag nag~~~ scold scold scold ugh
and now, the HOD walks around, checking our essays(which I never do) Haiz..... why????
Sorry if I complained a bit too much. Just wanted to rant a bit. hahah
K la, I have religious sch in a few hrs. Better head to bed now! BYE!!!! :)
 

No comments: