Wednesday, July 11, 2012

sick sucks

Hey wassup?!! How u doin'? I'm good thanks. Actually not really. I feel like shit right now cuz i'm sick. No fever, just the annoying cough and nose blockage. To avoid spreading the germs, i'm skipping sch today. Plus, i'm getting pretty sick of school. So, perfect excuse to skip sch ah! Hahaha. I know this is prolly the one of the worst days to skip cuz the timetable is pretty packed. But whatevs.
Kay, what shall I talk about? How about my shitty ct2 grades? Yeah sure why not!
Phyics: 40/100
Chemistry: 51/100
Math: 64/100
Econs: 45/100
GP: 58/100
So yeah, BDSEC. That sounds horrible. If i got these grades for A levels, i jump down alrdy lah. Hahahah jkjk. Suicide isnt the solution. Hahhahah. But honestly, i'm pretty disapointed with my grades. Maybe i should spend less time on twitter or my most recent obsession, instagram! Oh i love instagram!!! Yeah, maybe should use less of that :)
K, i have nothing else to say. It's quite tiring to blog with my phone. But ah wells~ it get things done.
Gotta go to polyclinic to get mc~~ bye byeee :)

No comments: