Sunday, December 9, 2012

I look to you

hey it's 12.30 in the morning right now and i've been watching youtube videos. ran across a x factor uk contestant performances videos. His name is Jahmene Douglas. He's amazing. 


This performance in particular spoke to me. Every single time anyone in a singing competition sings a song for a loved one who had died, I will cry. Except for Cece Frey's. Hers was just eurghhghhh.
So yeah. He sang it for his brother. So touching. Not to mention, he's super talented :)
I've lost many loved ones in my life. Most of them really close to me. And when someone sings like that, I will just think about them and ball my eyes out. Hahaha.
Sometimes you get caught up in life and forget about the ones who've left. 
Think about them and pray.
Love, Fuzzy.

No comments: