Monday, December 31, 2012

LES MIZZZZ :)


Hey! It's gonna be 2013 in a couple of hours! Can't believe it. The year just flew by.
2012 has definitely been one heck of a year.. A lot of studying, a lot of exams. I'm glad it's all over though. I hope.
I don't wanna be all deep and shit but I've learnt a lot about myself, my character.. the bad side of my character. Definitely trying to change. But oh well, gotta take one step at a time.
Need to be less uptight and more lepak. Not be so defensive and learn to take criticism well.
I don't know what exactly what I'm blabbing about but you get it right?
Hope 2013's gonna be awesome. Many things gonna happen. Results. Start of new school (Hopefully, a good one) :)
It's def gonna be new chapter of my life. Hopefully, I continue to grow and make wiser decisions.

I've yet to find a proper job. Found a super temp one. Hopefully I'll  get a better one after.
So. today I watched Les Mis with Asyiqin! My awesome choir buddy hahaha
We used to sing some of the songs in choir. So it definitely brought back tons of memories.
Anne Hathaway was amazing, even though she barely in the movie hahaha
Her performance of I dreamed a dream was flawless and just so raw. Love it.
I'm gonna be singing this a lot at home. Yes, I will. Sorry, Mom.



Wolverine(LOL) was also very good.
The girl who sang On My Own also best. I love that song so the very much. Poor thing she died :(
Heard T Swift almost got that part. Seriously the scene would a total fail with her. No offence. Imagine her singing with her guitar, about being friend zoned. Hahahaha!



My next favourite song! DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING!
This song is super epic and very inspiring. When we did the song back when i was in choir, I had no idea what this song was talking about. Just sing lor.
When the poor people stood up and sang this song together before they fought, I wanted to cry. So moving.
This is some random huge ass choir singing the song. I love love love it.



Maybe it's just me and my obsession with musicals, but I LOVE THIS MOVIE A LOT!
Some scenes definitely annoyed me. TOO MUCH SINGING! But then again, it's a movie musical so it didn't bother me that much.
I deffo wanna watch it again! And again and again and again.
AH I LOVE THIS MUSICAL!
k I need to shut up
This is one long ass post but oh well.
This is how I express myself haha
k.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!! HAPPY 2013!
May it be awesome and joyous.
Love you k bye
:)

No comments: