Wednesday, December 5, 2012


I love this song so much I typed down the lyrics
 I really love people who are daring enough to put themselves out there
 And do not take themselves too seriously
 This is why I love Glozell
 C'mon, sing along! It's catchy.

 #Haylor Blues

 Haylor, Haylor Harry and Taylor
 I ask my Lord
 Why can't it be me?
 We know it won't last long
 Cuz then she'll write her song
 I must admit that girl can write a hit

 People say that they're just friends
 But unless she's a closet lesbian
 She's made out with Harry Styles
 Then she'll put him in her boyfriend pile
 Boyfriend Pile! Oh! 

 Haylor, Harry and Taylor
 I ask my Lord
 Why can't it be me?
 But instead of doing drugs
 Or drinking a lot of booze
 I sing my song
 I've got the hashtag Haylor blues
 The blues
The blues
 I got the hashtag hay hay hay hey hay (?) haylor blues 

Genius song. Love it! I like Haylor though. Heh.


This song is about Liam. Love this song too:)

I have a 1D obsession. It scares me a bit but it's ok. Haha
I might wanna do a cover of one of these songs heheh.
k bye bye

No comments: