Friday, January 11, 2013

Cold Storage

Hi. How are you? Lol like you can answer like that.
Just got back from work 2 hrs ago.
My feet like want to die alrdy.. stand too long.
I took this job thinking it was simple simple.. but wahlao turn out so complicated sia.
Last time at long jonhn want to count money after shift all very easy.. This one must sort out the credit card shit all. then must go computer key in all the nonsense..
Wow I sound very annoyed.
Maybe it's cuz I'm new. So I got kinda overwhelmed. But it's A LOT to just take in within such a short period of time. I'll only be here for a month. So...I learn all this.. and use it a while only.
I work w A TON of Malaysians.. all from JB. No Singaporean colleagues so far.
It's kinda nice to be able to communicate in Malay but I can't really talk much to them about anything. But I'm starting to talk like a Malaysian.. JB at least. They have this tone when they talk..Now i have it. damn haha
Yeah so.
I don't like listening to people complain about work.
So.. sorry heheh

After this job, I wanna tutor.. Go to an agent or smth. I really would like to use my brain a bit more.
I mean.. I don't mean to look down on these kind of jobs. but srsly.. no Singaporeans sia at my workplace! I can do a lot better.
I've taught people before and I think I can do it. just not JC level...or Math... NO MATH PLEASE!

And other thing, my customers and colleagues most of them think I very young... like 15-16 like that..
Like hello.... I'm almost 19 seeeeyhh (eeeee...why i "seh" like minah)
I don't know if it's a good thing or not.

Kkkk.. I need to sleeeeeep. Goodnight! :))
listen to this cover of trouble by walk off the earth! SOOOO NICEE!!! :D

k byeeeeeeeee

No comments: