Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Eh hi Wazzuppp?! I start work at 1pm today soo now I'm just chillin... doing some laundry and shitzx..
So.. I turned 19 just this Monday. Didn't do anything special on that day... Just went to work. Hahaha.
But it's fine. Got to hang out with the gfs last Friday to sort of celebrate my bday. Hahaha thankful for friends like them. And thanks mak Atiqah for the delish brownie cake. The kit kat and toblerone on top is the best haha :)

I'm doing better at work.. Gotten a bit more used to it and require less help from the SLs or whatever.
A week back, I actually cried at work cuz i was too stressed, mainly cuz my colleague was being a real bitch. I wanted to maki her right there and then... like really. She alrdy make me cry and then told the other employees and she's doing all this while serving a customer as well. What a bitch right? Ugh.
But then when I was about done, my other work mate told me she's like that one. Almost everyone hates her... All the Malaysians Melayus... and that's a lot of them.. Hahaha
She said that then I'm like ok then... I'll just ignore her.

I was still quite new and confused about a lot of things.. and for her to attack me like that.... I just wanted to punch her in the face. 
But thank god for other colleagues who understand how I feel. They just don't talk about it. I appreciate the fact that my work mate didn't tell me about the bitch's true colours until I saw it with my own eyes. She let me form an opinion on my own. That's cool. Hahaha

K la.. enough rambling. I need to get ready for work. Hope I don't hv to face that bitch.
k byeeeeee :)
Happy belated burfffday to meeeee! Heh ;)



No comments: