Monday, October 20, 2008

concerto!

Some random pics i got from my brother's com...(:

Photobucket
"Eh, want to fight uh?! Not happy come uh!"

Photobucket
Eh, my house look quite nice ekh...

Today school ended at 12.30 instead of 1 .yayy! but Ng extended to 12.45. hmmphh..So, went to my house for rehearsal/concert with Paramost. And guess what ?? Our electric guitar player, Sakinah! finally attended our rehearsal and cncert. Due to her busy schedule and fierce momma, she has not been able to attend any of our rehearsals. hmmph..
We waved at our No. 1 Fan and non-paid Bodyguard before we left for rehearsal. We dressed up pretty beautifully. Today was probably the funnest rehearsal we've ever had cuz the whole band was there. Then, smth quite confusing happenned and we had to just ignore it.
Oh well, I should probably do my Maths now. See, artiste also must do homework. Ape la naseb..
Bye(:

No comments: