Monday, October 6, 2008

guitar hoooray!

Obsessed with this one.
All Around Me - Flyleaf

yay....finally gt my guitar today at Big Bookshop
. Now i can't stop smiling. hehe. i've wanted a guitar since i learned how to talk .well, not really but isn't that what i'm supposed to say.I would always pretend to play guitar with my badminton racket .u knoe, the shape is similar and all. but now i can finally play or at least pretend to play a real guitar . I've wanted it since i was really young but never had the cash. My parents have never supported my future music career...cheyy. My mother scolded me cuz i bought the guitar and even wanted me to give her the rest of my hari raya money even though i already gave half of it to her alr...wth. she not happy seh.i think she really dun want me neglect my studies by learning to play guitar . she dun want me to be artiste lah . Belajar only! Binget uh gitu! Of course uh to her, i'm like her only hope cuz my sibs have been kinda disappointing. I'm not here to judge but a lot of pressure tau being the youngest. And i do not like pressure . I just really hope that my sibs will one day make my parents proud even though they're kinda too old to do so...

Ok, back to guitar...This year is the first year i'm saving my hari raya money. wow. I would usually spend spend spend. Biase uh , da boros. It was definitely difficult to keep the money out of shops but i had to no matter what . guitar nye psl. My sis sae if was $30++ . Then turned out $50!!! what ! paying for it was a nightmare. i couldn't breathe .no air, no air...but i have to say thanks to asyiqin and atiqah for making all of this possible. Thnk u asyiqin for holding my money and flaunting it here and there. thank u atiqah for paying for me . like i said, no air..no air...

When we were there, we found instruments for our band. there was the toy "keyboard" for atiqah, the coolest toy drumeset ever for asyiqin, the fruitty guitar for sakiinah and a cute toy microphone . It was perfect! but we didn't have the money . haiizz...laen kali aje lah.
Fooled around with the webcam with atiqah just now. It was really awkward and silent. hehehe

Hmm...k la . nd to sleep . tommorrow jln raye .yay!
til then ,
Bye:D

No comments: