Tuesday, October 21, 2008

cuz it's a boring day

I'm alone at home. Booooo!!! Well, not really. My bro's at home but he never comes out of his room unless he's hungry. I'm so bored cuz Paramost didn't have practice today...Now, I'm just listening to sad songs which make me feel even lonelier. My room is damn dark and the glare of the computer screen is really painful to the eyes. Furby also dun want to layan me. hmmph..
Just now after school went to Westmall with Paramost for a while and had then had lunch at Mac. And saw Janice and Shi Hui doing Chemistry. Then we did a little experiment with coke and salt. The reaction was pretty cool and bubbly. Then we added curry sauce. It didn't dissolve and looked like taik cair dropping into the toilet bowl. Some Malay guys with tattoos sat beside our table and kinda saw our little experiment and when they had enough, they left(probably off to do an experiment after being inspired by us). They waved at us and Paramost, being very friendly and nice people, waved back to our fans. Too bad they didn't ask us for our autographs. Then went back home...Boring kan??

Photobucket
Internet addiction
Photobucket
hi-yaak!
Photobucket
"bergantung je kt telepon!"
Photobucket
emoing..
.
Photobucket
steaming:D

BYE:D!!!!!!

No comments: