Friday, October 3, 2008

enjoy!

Photobucket
In car:D
yayness! exams are finally over. can finally enjoy. yeah right...so bored seh at home . Just now at Westmall wif pals was kinda fun. I was trying so hard not to get money out of my wallet. Cuz usually during hari raya period i would spend my money like nobody's business and it would finish within a few days. But this year is different. I'm trying to turn over a new leaf . I'm not very good at saving money....i've been trying to do so since i was really young. i would like save for two days and it'll be gone after that two days . It's definitely very hard to save but i'm not gonna give up and besides, i'm saving to buy something special. No more going downstairs to buy Old Chang Kee...
Well, i have no idea what to do on Monday and Tuesday cuz no school . Jalan Raya ? Syiok Sendiri kt rumah ?? :DD
Till then , Bye(:

No comments: