Sunday, November 9, 2008

3E1 '09

Just found out i'll be 3E1 next yr. Mixed feelings about that class. I got my first choice which was not really my choice. My mother is happy but I'm not so crazy about it. I was hoping i din get the 8 subjects but I did. I could appeal but what's the point? Just have to work super duper hard la. I'm gonna miss 2E4 and esp Paramost so much! 3e1 almost like no one frm 2e4 seh..But got Helmi..Muahahahahaha! i have no idea why i just laughed like that.

Photobucket
Yesterday, watched A Walk to Remember for the 2nd time..And I cried AGAIN :( It's just so sweet. Watching the movie just made me want to know how true love would feel like. It has got to be best thing in the whole world. But I'm still young, what do i know?

Love alone is capable of uniting living beings in such a way as to complete and fulfill them, for it alone takes them and joins them by what is deepest in themselves.

by Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

k bye(:

No comments: