Tuesday, November 18, 2008

2 months till fifteenth birthday..I'm old

I've been doing nothing at home except having my own concerts in my bedroom for the past few days. It's really fun, even alone..My madrasah exams are finally over..thank god! I just downloaded Taylor Swift's album, Fearless, and I've been listening to that song non-stop. I've been syiok-sendiri-ing with that song for 2 days now. Yesterday, I went to Botanical Gardens with aunt and cousin. And that place is huge. We fed the fishes there with cheap bread. They were really big and a bird, a swan i think was so hungry that it was biting the bridge it was under. Pathetic. But the best part came when we ate at Swensens AGAIN. hehe..da tk lei stop. My father recently bought a brand new digital camera..org da dpt CPF gitulah. My sister too just bought a $900 camera...crazy..And cannot even give me $2. As for me, I still have my camera-less hp. I've been treating it like shit these few days. for eg, it "accidentally" fell down the stairs when I wanted to take out my wallet out of my pocket. I really can't wait to turn fifteen & get my IC and work! yay! I have to admit, life is quite boring when you're not able to capture special moments..chey..
I don't really have much to say.
So, Adios!




No comments: