Wednesday, November 26, 2008

sick

Photobucket
Missing them a whole lot :)

I've been sleeping at 3am and waking up at 2pm for the past couple of weeks. Weird eh? It's not like I set alarm or I've been having late nights but it's always like that. And I'm sick..first, came sore throat,then cough, and now flu. Atiqah's germs from Bukit Batok central must have spread to my house. Thank you, Atiqah. I guess it's season. I've also been listening to people (who are trying to be famous) sing on youtube. Eveyone's doing it now and it's starting to get annoying. Hate it when people praise singers who are just pretty/handsome when their voice are obviously "sumbang" (horrible). Depend on looks only..what for?

And I found out that Asyiqin's grandmother has passed away. Hope that her family and herself are doing okay :)
Ok. Btw, it's very hard to have my concerts when I'm sick.
And my bedroom is finally clean and I did it all by myself. YAY.
Vacuumed and sneezed. Lucky I'm not allergic :)
K. Bye.

No comments: