Thursday, November 20, 2008

facebook

I was bored and alone...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I just created a Facebook account cuz I was bored. It's pretty cool actually compared to Friendster...hahaha...There, you can like review stuff, know about events and all that other stuff...But too bad there's not too many people i know there. A lot of primary school friends have accounts there.

Earlier, I was browsing through this website. The clothes there are kinda nice. Even though some very "not my age would wear one", some are wearable and nice. If only i had the money to shop like that. Going out with parents also won't get to buy clothes one. Sometimes, I feel like my parents use the fact that my sister kinda has lots of clothes that fit me as an excuse not to buy me clothes. I still remember last time my sister and I had a big fight and didn't talk for months because got was sick and tired of me wearing her clothes. Thank you, Mom, for not buying me clothes. But now we don't fight so much cuz she's rarely home. I don't want to say that's a good thing but whatever lah..
I do hope she gets married soon and move out so that I can talk to myself in my bedroom without worrying she'll suddenly come home and open the door. Very embarrassing.


Oh well, byebye:)

No comments: