Wednesday, July 20, 2011

hello

Photobucket

Heyyyyy! after more than a year of not blogging, here i am again.

haha according to the info on the right hand side of my blog, i'm 15 years old! woohoo! i feel so young.
so yah.. it's been a year. i'm in JJC now.. i'm kinda glad i got into this sch cuz i've always seen myself in their p.e. shirts.. i like their p.e. shirts. their uniforms - not so much.
I guess i'm doing ok in sch.. passed all my CTs . thank goodness! but i not so happy w my econs.. but whatever.
i love my classmates. really bonded with the girls :) love all of yooooouuuus <3
love my cca too but we don't meet that often nowadays :(
my dream this year is to go karaoke.. never done that before. singing is fun! even when you sound like a toad.
k what else do i have to say? oh yeah I HATE PW! It's ruining my life.
k that's bout it. seeee yoooouuus.. :D

No comments: