Sunday, July 31, 2011

SELAMAT BERPUASA SEMUANYA!!!

OMG! I love this kitty!


this was him as a small kitty.. he's still this playful only bigger.. hehe... :)

HELLOOOO!!!!!!!!
k tmr's monday.. booo!!!!!
And yeah it's the first day of the fasting month thing.
yay :/ i know i'm supposed to be happy and shit..but honestly I don't know how I feel about this..feeling hungry all day..
If it was last year, I wouldn't be too worried about not eating..
But this year, my appetite has increased a whole lot. dunno why.
i eat like 5 times a day now. lol. So, I'll just have to see how I'll get it through the entire month w/o dying. hahaha..

I'm so glad EOM is finally over and done with.. now have to worry about WR.. Haizz..
Haha.. i seem to constantly talk about PW in this blog.
Hmm.. what else can I say?
Oh yeah I really wanna fulfill my dream of going karaoke this year.
My sister say got this one at bukit timah plaza.
it's $8 per hour for a tiny lil room.. from mon - thurs, 12-6pm.
chey like advertise like that eh? ha
ha..
so yeah should I go? maybe after promos.. hopefully I'll get promoted. #random
k la......
Adios! (Michelle, correct not? Hahahaha)
BYEE!!! :)))

No comments: