Sunday, July 24, 2011

nostalgia

Just woke up from my accidental nap. been sooo tired for these couple of days dunno why.
it's almost evening on Sunday and i've not touched my homework. oh typical me. and now i'm blogging. fazi fazi..*disappointed tone*

Hmm.. what shall i ramble about? Oh tonight's Metamorphosis III. the 3rd metamorphosis concert for BBSS. And I'm not going :(
Kinda sad.. was really looking forward to going to
the concert & seeing everyone again.
but yeah, i'm broke so can't go! maybe it's a good
thing cuz I've not touched my homework :)

I'm kinda jealous of people g
etting to perform on metamorphosis.
I miss performing. like seriously. be it in a choir sin
ging the school song or dancing malay-like. Hahahaha..
I know since I'm in Malay dance, i will have to perform o
n stage again somehow.
But for now i miss being preoccupied with late-
night rehearsals, getting all panicky backstage before performing etc. I MISS ALL THAT!
maybe that's the reason i joined Talentime (which was a fail btw) early this year..
but now, the only thing i'm preoccupied with is schoolwork.
Depressing
much?
I should prolly quit complaining. i bet they
're people out there having it worse than i do.

Nonetheless, i miss bbss and the opportunities i had when i was there. & and i was extremely fortunate to be able to do so much.
It took me this long to realise this.
So for those of you still in sec sch, having to
stay up late cuz of some shitty full dress rehearsal, enjoy the moment while you can cuz you might never experience it again.
wah i'm speaking as if i'm entering the
workforce alr. Hahaha..

k some random stuff downstairs.

NDP '08 with bffs <3bbss choir concert '10 <3
annual awards '10?
jj malay dance syf '11random but miss these girls soooo much! :(((
k ola!!!!! :D

No comments: