Thursday, July 21, 2011

i miss bbss

HAPPY RACIAL HARMONY DAY!!!

bbss loves <3

On this day each year, we would go to sch all dressed up in our awesome traditional costumes..
but there's no such thing here in JJ. what's that's all about huh? :(
what to say next? I'm seriously blanking out. people who blog a lot must be really chatty cuz my mind is blank right now.
Should i talk about sch? yea why not, SINCE IT'S MY LIFE NOW!

sch is honestly sucking the life out of me. i sacrificed a whole night of sleep the other day just to complete my homework, presentation stuff etc. this is no good :(
and the worst part is that it's gonna get even worse!
k enough complaining.. i feel so singaporean.

NDP's coming. presidential election too! no more s.r. nathan huh? I'm really gonna miss seeing his face really high up on the walls :(
i wish i knew more ndp songs. cuz i know none of this years'.. maybe i should come to sch earlier cuz they're basically blasting the songs over the speakers. crazy shit!

it's Friday tomorrow! woohoo! you know the song i'll be jammin
g to ^^
Oh yeah the new rebecca black song 'My Moment' is seriously stuck in my head. and the sad part is that i only know the first line.. "this is my moment, my moment.." yea that's bout it :)

<3 this cover of who u r by jessie j :)


byee!

No comments: